Centennial, Colo., Oct. 26, 2022 – United Launch Alliance (ULA) recently honored 12 suppliers with 2022 Supplier of the Year Awards for their dedicated support across ULA’s product lines. Strategic supplier partnerships remain paramount as ULA anticipates an unprecedented growth in production for the next-generation Vulcan Centaur program advancing towards its inaugural launch in early 2023.
“Strong strategic partnerships are essential to our success as we work to transform the future of space launch,” said Tory Bruno, ULA’s president and CEO. “Our suppliers have gone above and beyond to maintain flexibility and increase production in response to a growing demand for our Vulcan next-generation launch capabilities. ULA is proud to recognize these trusted suppliers who have made enormous contributions in support of our mission.”
- ULA Supplier of the Year, Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation
Northrop Grumman is ULA’s strategic Partner for Solid Rocket Motors for Vulcan and Atlas V launch vehicles.
- Space Exploration Supplier of the Year, Aerojet Rocketdyne
Aerojet Rocketdyne is ULA’s strategic partner for the RL10 upper stage engine on Vulcan, Atlas V and Delta IV Heavy vehicles.
- National Security Space Supplier of the Year, ARDE
ARDE provides Vulcan, Atlas V and Delta IV Heavy Helium Bottles
- Most Innovative Supplier of the Year, Precision Fabricating & Cleaning (PFC)
PFC performs fabrication and cleaning services in support of all ULA programs.
- Extra Mile Supplier of the Year, M&J Precision Machining & Fabrication
M&J manufactures complex machine parts for ULA flight use
- Outstanding Performance Supplier of the Year, E8 Engineering
E8 Engineering is a services supplier that provides regional subcontract management support and quality support.
- Services Supplier of the Year, Guidant Global
Guidant Global is a services supplier that provides contract labor support across all ULA locations.
- Partner Supplier of the Year, Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation
Northrop Grumman is ULA’s strategic partner for our Solid Rocket Motors for Atlas and Vulcan Launch Vehicles.
- Complex Components Supplier of the Year, Senior Aerospace Ketema
Ketema provides Vulcan, Atlas V and Delta IV Heavy propulsion components including check valves, fill and drain valves and various vent ducts.
- Small Business Supplier of the Year, JL Garrett and Associates
JL Garrett and Associates is a woman-owned small business that provides structural engineering, fabrication and construction support.
- Production Operations Supplier of the Year, KAP Manufacturing
KAP is a California-based small business that provides machined flight hardware components for all ULA programs.
- Launch Operations Supplier of the Year, Sauer Southeast
Sauer is a construction supplier for large and small construction efforts.
- Washington DC Operations Supplier of the Year, Haigh-Farr
Haigh-Farr is a woman-owned small business that provides antenna and radio frequency hardware for ULA’s Vulcan, Atlas V and Delta IV Heavy launch vehicles.
ULA works with more than 2,000 suppliers from nearly all fifty states, with a $5.9 billion five-year supplier spend and more than $11 billion total national five-year economic impact.
Leveraging a legacy of 100 percent mission success launching more than 150 missions to explore, protect and enhance our world, ULA is the nation’s most experienced and reliable launch service provider with world-leading reliability, schedule confidence, and mission optimization. We deliver value unmatched by any launch services company in the industry, a tireless drive to improve, and commitment to the extraordinary.
For more information on ULA, visit the ULA website at www.ulalaunch.com, or call the ULA Launch Hotline at 1-877-ULA-4321 (852-4321).