interest in our service. You can manage your privacy in a number of ways. One of the easiest options is to apply and change settings within the browser that you use. Simply go to manage cookies via your browser settings.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our Privacy
Policy and agree to its terms.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the
point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our webste
- Improve, personalize, and expand our webste
- Understand and analyze how you use our webste
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer
service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing
and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Space Agency follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement
on the website, and gathering demographic information. Cookies and Web Beacons Like any other website, Space Agency uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other
information. For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
used in their respective advertisements and links that appear on Space Agency, which are sent directly
to users’ browser. They
automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. These technologies are used to measure the
effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the advertising content that you see
on websites that you visit.
Note that Space Agency has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party
Third Party Privacy Policies
to consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed
information. It may include their
practices and instructions about how to opt-out of certain options.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed
information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and
specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of
these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is
entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you
believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you
believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of
your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal
data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Space Agency does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.